Keep Calm And Score Goals.
BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status, as you explore the dramatic career of your HERO over 800 challenging levels!
On the off chance that you love playing football and scoring goals this is probably the best game to get into.
Score! Hero is developed by First Touch Games Ltd and was released on 19th November 2015.
As soccer is the national sport of Brazil this game has an enormous measure of fame in the regions of Brazil.
Score! Hero allows you to control the action, split defences with exact through balls or curve shots into the top corner, placing you in charge for an unmatched portable soccer experience.
GamePlay – Score! Hero is a soccer game where rather than controlling a whole team, you can just control one player.
Likewise, rather than playing the whole match, you just partake in various key plays in each match.
In certain matches, you might be a few goals behind and need to attempt to make up for lost time, while in others, you need to attempt to score the triumphant goals during the final moment of the game.
The thought is that you’re continually partaking in the vital moments of each game, either by scoring or helping.
• 800 levels and counting…
• Win awards, win trophies, score goals, change clubs, represent your country and go for glory!
• Take part in regular events for medals and glory!
• New Score! Engine that allows more freedom and strategic play than ever before!
• Simple to play, tough to master
• Stunning 3D graphics, cut scenes and animations
• Customise your Hero for a unique look and feel
• Intelligent AI adapts to your passes and shots making each play through different
• Connect with Facebook to compete against your friends!
• Google Play achievements & leaderboards to see who ranks on top!
• Engaging Story charting your entire career as a player and more!
We have played the game and absolutely love soccer games with stunning graphics.
You can be exceptionally addictive to this game as in-game soccer player performs acrobatic finishing, scoring goals with their head, controlling the ball on their chest which is extremely fascinating.
One thing we didn’t like about this game is you cannot control the whole team.
The game permits us to only participate in the vital moments of the game which is a good thought however, few people are going to establish this as something boring.